Monday, April 15, 2013


Are you interested to join the foodie pen pal program? Just click on the link below for more information!
The Lean Green Bean
Here are the basic rules of the Foodie Pen Pals Program:
  • On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email.
  • You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail.
  • The boxes are to be filled with $15 worth of fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats!
  • Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers.

This is my first month being part of the Foodie Pen Pals Program and I am very excited.
On the 5th of the month I was assigned my foodie pen pal , we exchanged emails and I got to know about her food preferences and her experiences being a Foodie Pen Pal. She is a "reader" meaning she does not have a blog but reads the blogs. 

Then the Person I was assigned to,  emailed me about my food preferences and interest. She is a blogger and does catering. http://divatasticgladiator.com/ . I can't wait to get my box of goodies.  On the last day of the month I will be posting pictures of the things that are in the box.

No comments :

Post a Comment