Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Green Tea Leaf Mints  ( SENCHA)




I am always looking for new products to try and share with others and I recently ran across SENCHA Dragon Fruit Mints. These mints are my new passion. The mints come in a cute little paper tube with a twist top and the mints are shaped like tea leaves. Three of these yummy mints equal the antioxidants in one cup of green tea. They are 100% Natural, Vegan , and Gluten/Sugar/Caffeine-free/Kosher. 

Over a few days I shared my mints with everyone I saw and soon my container was empty, I returned to the shop where I found these little gems and bought their entire display. I did some research on the mints and the company that makes them and found out they have several flavors. Sadly no one locally sells any of the other flavors, but they can be purchased online. My goal over the next month is to try all of their flavors. Bombay Chai will be next on my list followed by the Fuji Apple. I will keep you all posted !!!!!


Go to their website to learn more   http://www.senchanaturals.com/







  

No comments :

Post a Comment